Inspired by the currently-running second season of HBO hit series How to Make It in America, Booth fave Marky transforms a single off Theophilus London debut set into a hi-octane ode to the grind on CRISP (Rasta Monsta Pt. 2). Over beatsmith Jokke‘s hi-octane flip of I Stand Alone, the DMV repper pledges his undying allegiance to the grind. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can peep the official video here.
Written by richard on 10/12/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.