Whatever you think of Lana Del Rey—or her lips, or her SNL performance—there’s no denying that her hip-hop informed style makes her a natural candidate for rap remixes. On the latest installment of #WinningStreakWednesdays, DMV buzzmaker Marky slips into the indie-pop songstress’ Blue Jeans, delivering suave bars over Emile Haynie‘s upbeat synth production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for further entries in the up-and-comer’s weekly series, as well as all the latest on forthcoming full-length Divine Intervention (scheduled for release in late spring). Additionally, fans can click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.