Whatever you think of Lana Del Rey—or her lips, or her SNL performance—there’s no denying that her hip-hop informed style makes her a natural candidate for rap remixes. On the latest installment of #WinningStreakWednesdays, DMV buzzmaker Marky slips into the indie-pop songstress’ Blue Jeans, delivering suave bars over Emile Haynie‘s upbeat synth production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for further entries in the up-and-comer’s weekly series, as well as all the latest on forthcoming full-length Divine Intervention (scheduled for release in late spring). Additionally, fans can click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.