Whatever you think of Lana Del Rey—or her lips, or her SNL performance—there’s no denying that her hip-hop informed style makes her a natural candidate for rap remixes. On the latest installment of #WinningStreakWednesdays, DMV buzzmaker Marky slips into the indie-pop songstress’ Blue Jeans, delivering suave bars over Emile Haynie‘s upbeat synth production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for further entries in the up-and-comer’s weekly series, as well as all the latest on forthcoming full-length Divine Intervention (scheduled for release in late spring). Additionally, fans can click here to peep the record’s official video.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!