Whatever you think of Lana Del Rey—or her lips, or her SNL performance—there’s no denying that her hip-hop informed style makes her a natural candidate for rap remixes. On the latest installment of #WinningStreakWednesdays, DMV buzzmaker Marky slips into the indie-pop songstress’ Blue Jeans, delivering suave bars over Emile Haynie‘s upbeat synth production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for further entries in the up-and-comer’s weekly series, as well as all the latest on forthcoming full-length Divine Intervention (scheduled for release in late spring). Additionally, fans can click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.