Whatever you think of Lana Del Rey—or her lips, or her SNL performance—there’s no denying that her hip-hop informed style makes her a natural candidate for rap remixes. On the latest installment of #WinningStreakWednesdays, DMV buzzmaker Marky slips into the indie-pop songstress’ Blue Jeans, delivering suave bars over Emile Haynie‘s upbeat synth production. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for further entries in the up-and-comer’s weekly series, as well as all the latest on forthcoming full-length Divine Intervention (scheduled for release in late spring). Additionally, fans can click here to peep the record’s official video.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sheila (I Want Her)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.