As part of RE:GENERATION, an ongoing series in which a variety of heavyweight DJs will team up with artists from all genres, Mark Ronson has crafted all-star collaborative cut A La Modeliste. On this jazzy ensemble banger, the UK DJ/producer/songwriter/guitarist comes together with Erykah Badu, Trombone Shorty, Mos Def, Zigaboo Modeliste and the Dap Kings. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for future material from all involved, as well as clicking here to check out other RE:GENERATION entries.
Written by richard on 10/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Valerie ft. Amy Winehouse " (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.