As part of RE:GENERATION, an ongoing series in which a variety of heavyweight DJs will team up with artists from all genres, Mark Ronson has crafted all-star collaborative cut A La Modeliste. On this jazzy ensemble banger, the UK DJ/producer/songwriter/guitarist comes together with Erykah Badu, Trombone Shorty, Mos Def, Zigaboo Modeliste and the Dap Kings. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for future material from all involved, as well as clicking here to check out other RE:GENERATION entries.
Written by richard on 10/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Valerie ft. Amy Winehouse " (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.