If your plans for Tonight involve getting intimate with a special guy or girl, then you’re gonna need some music to set the mood. For the early stages of the evening, you could hardly ask for a better mood-setter than Mark Balet‘s current single and DJBooth debut. On this seductive cut, the internationally-known reggae/pop crooner describes the life-changing experience a woman can expect, should she accept his invitation: “I can take you beyond your imagination… I can make you feel, the way you’ve never felt.” Low self-esteem? He can fix that, too, by complimenting you on a daily basis. To back his come-ons, label boss Eternal Music crafts a low-key insrtumental with a breezy Island vibe. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 arrival of Balet’s next album, Born to Love.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.