If your plans for Tonight involve getting intimate with a special guy or girl, then you’re gonna need some music to set the mood. For the early stages of the evening, you could hardly ask for a better mood-setter than Mark Balet‘s current single and DJBooth debut. On this seductive cut, the internationally-known reggae/pop crooner describes the life-changing experience a woman can expect, should she accept his invitation: “I can take you beyond your imagination… I can make you feel, the way you’ve never felt.” Low self-esteem? He can fix that, too, by complimenting you on a daily basis. To back his come-ons, label boss Eternal Music crafts a low-key insrtumental with a breezy Island vibe. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 arrival of Balet’s next album, Born to Love.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.