If your plans for Tonight involve getting intimate with a special guy or girl, then you’re gonna need some music to set the mood. For the early stages of the evening, you could hardly ask for a better mood-setter than Mark Balet‘s current single and DJBooth debut. On this seductive cut, the internationally-known reggae/pop crooner describes the life-changing experience a woman can expect, should she accept his invitation: “I can take you beyond your imagination… I can make you feel, the way you’ve never felt.” Low self-esteem? He can fix that, too, by complimenting you on a daily basis. To back his come-ons, label boss Eternal Music crafts a low-key insrtumental with a breezy Island vibe. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the 2014 arrival of Balet’s next album, Born to Love.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.