Mark Balet‘s Booth debut, Tonight, saw the reggae-pop phenom helping a love-shy woman get comfortable enough to join him between the sheets. On the follow-up feature, he steps out of the bedroom and into the streets, where he soon finds himself being hassled by an Officer of the peace. In addition to a theme—police overreach—that’s all-too-relevant in contemporary America, this joint packs some eminently fresh, eclectic boardwork. White Gorilla and Richie Palacin‘s production incorporates elements of rock as well as reggae and dubstep… and, shockingly, the mixture sounds pretty damn good. Born to Love currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.