Considering the city’s high crime rates and reputation as the “big ballin’” capital of the world, you’d expect Las Vegas to breed plenty of big-name hip-hop artists, but, for whatever reason, that isn’t the case. Marion Write, a dual Sin City/Virginia Beach native who reps Vegas’ positive side, is looking to change that. On this newly-released mixtape cut, the emcee asks that Everybody Move and vibe to his new-school sound. Fellow up-and-comer Nique chips in a middle verse, but the highlight here is Write‘s up-tempo, Kanye-inspired beat, centered around a sample from College Dropout track Two Words. Everybody Move is the perfect soundtrack to a leisurely cruise among the bright city lights—those digging this track are sure to find more to their liking on Marion Write’s Epilogue to Greatness mixtape, set to hit the net August 21st.
Written by Burmy on 07/23/09
Submit your Rating
Flo Deep Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Into Me" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.