Considering the city’s high crime rates and reputation as the “big ballin’” capital of the world, you’d expect Las Vegas to breed plenty of big-name hip-hop artists, but, for whatever reason, that isn’t the case. Marion Write, a dual Sin City/Virginia Beach native who reps Vegas’ positive side, is looking to change that. On this newly-released mixtape cut, the emcee asks that Everybody Move and vibe to his new-school sound. Fellow up-and-comer Nique chips in a middle verse, but the highlight here is Write‘s up-tempo, Kanye-inspired beat, centered around a sample from College Dropout track Two Words. Everybody Move is the perfect soundtrack to a leisurely cruise among the bright city lights—those digging this track are sure to find more to their liking on Marion Write’s Epilogue to Greatness mixtape, set to hit the net August 21st.
Written by Burmy on 07/23/09
Submit your Rating
Flo Deep Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Into Me" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.