After his upcoming album, Go!, got pushed back until August 21, Mario used the same strategy as Omarion, Bobby Valentino, and Fabolous to revive a buzz for his album: put out a Timbaland production as a possible next single. The single in question, No Definition, has Mario singing about his troubled relationship, while asking his girl to trust that he can make it better (much like Ice Box, but not exactly as melodramatic.) The beat mixes Timbo’s old style (percussions) with his new style (synthesizers), in a manner which should please older fans as well as the newer ones. This Timbo beat has potential on the radio and at the clubs, but will it be big enough to prevent Mario’s album from being pushed back again? August 21st will provide more insight.
Written by Burmy on 07/18/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.