After his upcoming album, Go!, got pushed back until August 21, Mario used the same strategy as Omarion, Bobby Valentino, and Fabolous to revive a buzz for his album: put out a Timbaland production as a possible next single. The single in question, No Definition, has Mario singing about his troubled relationship, while asking his girl to trust that he can make it better (much like Ice Box, but not exactly as melodramatic.) The beat mixes Timbo’s old style (percussions) with his new style (synthesizers), in a manner which should please older fans as well as the newer ones. This Timbo beat has potential on the radio and at the clubs, but will it be big enough to prevent Mario’s album from being pushed back again? August 21st will provide more insight.
Written by Burmy on 07/18/07
Submit your Rating
Rivers Media Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.