Due to the leak of a video for the Akon-produced song, Do Right, many Mario fans assume they know what single the singer has chosen to follow Crying Out For Me. Contrary to the video (and popular belief), the third single off Mario’s recently-released album, Go, will be Music For Love. Over a beat by Jerrod Stacy that Usher would have scooped up in a heartbeat, a grown-up Mario uses musical analogies to explain his love for a special someone. While Music For Love is just one of the many single-worthy tracks Mario had to choose from, it just might be the perfect title to describe an artist who battled a year long delay to release his new album.
Written by DJ Z on 12/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.