Due to the leak of a video for the Akon-produced song, Do Right, many Mario fans assume they know what single the singer has chosen to follow Crying Out For Me. Contrary to the video (and popular belief), the third single off Mario’s recently-released album, Go, will be Music For Love. Over a beat by Jerrod Stacy that Usher would have scooped up in a heartbeat, a grown-up Mario uses musical analogies to explain his love for a special someone. While Music For Love is just one of the many single-worthy tracks Mario had to choose from, it just might be the perfect title to describe an artist who battled a year long delay to release his new album.
Written by DJ Z on 12/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.