Sex and drugs have been closely linked since time immemorial, but certain narcotics are more closely associated with getting it in than others. On a potential single off his next full-length, R&B heavyweight Mario forgoes liquor and molly in favor of more unorthodox combo of cocaine, L.S.D. and Ambien. Maybe he wants to have fast-paced, confusing sex and not remember it in the morning? Or perhaps he has something else in mind. Over an uncredited beatsmith’s hazy synths and throbbing bass, the 3rd Street/RCA recording artist suggestively croons, “Don’t be scared to put it right there, on the tip of your tongue.” How about it readers: does this mind-expanding bedroom burner deserve to become Mario’s next single? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Evolve LP.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.