Sex and drugs have been closely linked since time immemorial, but certain narcotics are more closely associated with getting it in than others. On a potential single off his next full-length, R&B heavyweight Mario forgoes liquor and molly in favor of more unorthodox combo of cocaine, L.S.D. and Ambien. Maybe he wants to have fast-paced, confusing sex and not remember it in the morning? Or perhaps he has something else in mind. Over an uncredited beatsmith’s hazy synths and throbbing bass, the 3rd Street/RCA recording artist suggestively croons, “Don’t be scared to put it right there, on the tip of your tongue.” How about it readers: does this mind-expanding bedroom burner deserve to become Mario’s next single? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Evolve LP.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.