Sex and drugs have been closely linked since time immemorial, but certain narcotics are more closely associated with getting it in than others. On a potential single off his next full-length, R&B heavyweight Mario forgoes liquor and molly in favor of more unorthodox combo of cocaine, L.S.D. and Ambien. Maybe he wants to have fast-paced, confusing sex and not remember it in the morning? Or perhaps he has something else in mind. Over an uncredited beatsmith’s hazy synths and throbbing bass, the 3rd Street/RCA recording artist suggestively croons, “Don’t be scared to put it right there, on the tip of your tongue.” How about it readers: does this mind-expanding bedroom burner deserve to become Mario’s next single? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Evolve LP.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
Rivers Media Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.