Sex and drugs have been closely linked since time immemorial, but certain narcotics are more closely associated with getting it in than others. On a potential single off his next full-length, R&B heavyweight Mario forgoes liquor and molly in favor of more unorthodox combo of cocaine, L.S.D. and Ambien. Maybe he wants to have fast-paced, confusing sex and not remember it in the morning? Or perhaps he has something else in mind. Over an uncredited beatsmith’s hazy synths and throbbing bass, the 3rd Street/RCA recording artist suggestively croons, “Don’t be scared to put it right there, on the tip of your tongue.” How about it readers: does this mind-expanding bedroom burner deserve to become Mario’s next single? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Evolve LP.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.