Sex and drugs have been closely linked since time immemorial, but certain narcotics are more closely associated with getting it in than others. On a potential single off his next full-length, R&B heavyweight Mario forgoes liquor and molly in favor of more unorthodox combo of cocaine, L.S.D. and Ambien. Maybe he wants to have fast-paced, confusing sex and not remember it in the morning? Or perhaps he has something else in mind. Over an uncredited beatsmith’s hazy synths and throbbing bass, the 3rd Street/RCA recording artist suggestively croons, “Don’t be scared to put it right there, on the tip of your tongue.” How about it readers: does this mind-expanding bedroom burner deserve to become Mario’s next single? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Evolve LP.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.