On Mario‘s new lovesick ballad, How Do I Breathe, the young crooner explains how hard it is to take in oxygen while pinning away at a certain female. Although Mario is too young to settle down for good, and not breathing is just plain stupid, he isn’t too young to make certified hits. “Over the years in this industry, I feel like I’ve grown to a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and this album truly reflects that,” Mario explains. Look for his highly anticipated and long-delayed album, Go, in stores this July.
Listen to More: Mario
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.