On Mario‘s new lovesick ballad, How Do I Breathe, the young crooner explains how hard it is to take in oxygen while pinning away at a certain female. Although Mario is too young to settle down for good, and not breathing is just plain stupid, he isn’t too young to make certified hits. “Over the years in this industry, I feel like I’ve grown to a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and this album truly reflects that,” Mario explains. Look for his highly anticipated and long-delayed album, Go, in stores this July.
Listen to More: Mario Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!