On Mario‘s new lovesick ballad, How Do I Breathe, the young crooner explains how hard it is to take in oxygen while pinning away at a certain female. Although Mario is too young to settle down for good, and not breathing is just plain stupid, he isn’t too young to make certified hits. “Over the years in this industry, I feel like I’ve grown to a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and this album truly reflects that,” Mario explains. Look for his highly anticipated and long-delayed album, Go, in stores this July.
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.