On Mario‘s new lovesick ballad, How Do I Breathe, the young crooner explains how hard it is to take in oxygen while pinning away at a certain female. Although Mario is too young to settle down for good, and not breathing is just plain stupid, he isn’t too young to make certified hits. “Over the years in this industry, I feel like I’ve grown to a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and this album truly reflects that,” Mario explains. Look for his highly anticipated and long-delayed album, Go, in stores this July.
Listen to More: Mario
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.