On Mario‘s new lovesick ballad, How Do I Breathe, the young crooner explains how hard it is to take in oxygen while pinning away at a certain female. Although Mario is too young to settle down for good, and not breathing is just plain stupid, he isn’t too young to make certified hits. “Over the years in this industry, I feel like I’ve grown to a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and this album truly reflects that,” Mario explains. Look for his highly anticipated and long-delayed album, Go, in stores this July.
Listen to More: Mario
Written by DJ Z on 05/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.