Crashing your car into a concrete divider, blithely walking into an open manhole, clocking yourself on a low ceiling while descending a long staircase—there are countless ways you can meet your demise when you’re not paying attention to your surroundings. Though R&B mainstay Mario normally keeps his head in the game, lately he’s been running the risk of a Fatal Distraction, due to intrusive thoughts of a certain woman. Over Bink!‘s simmering synth grooves, he confesses, “All I can think of is hearing you scream my name,” and frets that his erotic fantasies will ultimately lead him to his doom. Fans will be able to find this moody, sensual jam, along with previous single Somebody Else and much more, on Mario’s Evolve LP, dropping this fall via 3rd St/RCA.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.