Crashing your car into a concrete divider, blithely walking into an open manhole, clocking yourself on a low ceiling while descending a long staircase—there are countless ways you can meet your demise when you’re not paying attention to your surroundings. Though R&B mainstay Mario normally keeps his head in the game, lately he’s been running the risk of a Fatal Distraction, due to intrusive thoughts of a certain woman. Over Bink!‘s simmering synth grooves, he confesses, “All I can think of is hearing you scream my name,” and frets that his erotic fantasies will ultimately lead him to his doom. Fans will be able to find this moody, sensual jam, along with previous single Somebody Else and much more, on Mario’s Evolve LP, dropping this fall via 3rd St/RCA.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.