Crashing your car into a concrete divider, blithely walking into an open manhole, clocking yourself on a low ceiling while descending a long staircase—there are countless ways you can meet your demise when you’re not paying attention to your surroundings. Though R&B mainstay Mario normally keeps his head in the game, lately he’s been running the risk of a Fatal Distraction, due to intrusive thoughts of a certain woman. Over Bink!‘s simmering synth grooves, he confesses, “All I can think of is hearing you scream my name,” and frets that his erotic fantasies will ultimately lead him to his doom. Fans will be able to find this moody, sensual jam, along with previous single Somebody Else and much more, on Mario’s Evolve LP, dropping this fall via 3rd St/RCA.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
Rivers Media Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Girls Cheat" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label