Over the past week and change, I Cried crooner Mariami has given fans an up-close and personal look at her recording process via intimate, in-studio renditions of Rain Man and Black & White. Today, the Tbilisi, Georgia-based singer brings her Live Session trilogy to a close with the Booth-exclusive world premiere of installment number three, Nanima. Kyle McMorrow directs this record’s live visuals, which depict the singer laying down some soothing vocals as Justin Matthews and Mike Forzano accompany her on (respectively) guitar and bass. While it’s currently unknown whether this cut will be featured on any larger project, those feeling it can, of course, watch our front page for all the latest news and tunes from the international R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.