Over the past week and change, I Cried crooner Mariami has given fans an up-close and personal look at her recording process via intimate, in-studio renditions of Rain Man and Black & White. Today, the Tbilisi, Georgia-based singer brings her Live Session trilogy to a close with the Booth-exclusive world premiere of installment number three, Nanima. Kyle McMorrow directs this record’s live visuals, which depict the singer laying down some soothing vocals as Justin Matthews and Mike Forzano accompany her on (respectively) guitar and bass. While it’s currently unknown whether this cut will be featured on any larger project, those feeling it can, of course, watch our front page for all the latest news and tunes from the international R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)