Over the past week and change, I Cried crooner Mariami has given fans an up-close and personal look at her recording process via intimate, in-studio renditions of Rain Man and Black & White. Today, the Tbilisi, Georgia-based singer brings her Live Session trilogy to a close with the Booth-exclusive world premiere of installment number three, Nanima. Kyle McMorrow directs this record’s live visuals, which depict the singer laying down some soothing vocals as Justin Matthews and Mike Forzano accompany her on (respectively) guitar and bass. While it’s currently unknown whether this cut will be featured on any larger project, those feeling it can, of course, watch our front page for all the latest news and tunes from the international R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.