Over the past week and change, I Cried crooner Mariami has given fans an up-close and personal look at her recording process via intimate, in-studio renditions of Rain Man and Black & White. Today, the Tbilisi, Georgia-based singer brings her Live Session trilogy to a close with the Booth-exclusive world premiere of installment number three, Nanima. Kyle McMorrow directs this record’s live visuals, which depict the singer laying down some soothing vocals as Justin Matthews and Mike Forzano accompany her on (respectively) guitar and bass. While it’s currently unknown whether this cut will be featured on any larger project, those feeling it can, of course, watch our front page for all the latest news and tunes from the international R&B songstress.
Written by richard on 02/14/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.