Just about a month ago, DJBooth premiered Mariah Carey’s new single, Touch My Body, the first off her forthcoming album E=MC². Since then, the Brett Ratner-directed music video was launched at television and online, and the record has crept up the radio charts to a slot inside the Top 15. In fact, other than Usher’s Love In This Club, Carey’s Touch My Body has had a higher increase in spins than any other record in the country over the same period of time. Looking to push the smash hit over the top, singer/songwriter Terius “The-Dream” Nash (who wrote Touch My Body) has added a vocal arrangement to the back end of the single, and producer C. “Tricky” Stewart has added some random background sound effects. Now, if only a certain video would pop up on YouTube…
Written by DJ Z on 03/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.