Mariah Carey’s platinum-certified album, E=MC², has been out in stores since April 8. Over the last eighteen weeks or so, Carey has officially released three singles: Touch My Body, Bye Bye, and I’ll Be Lovin’ You Long Time. Unbelievably, over that same period of time, each single has been remixed at least twice. Having previously featured six of Carey’s rap-infused remixes, DJBooth is proud to present a seventh, which features the diva’s labelmates LL Cool J and Ghostface Killah. As expected, this new version of Long Time includes the original production work from in-demand beatsmith, DJ Toomp, as well as all of Carey’s original vocals. There is no official word from the label on which song will be chosen as the album’s fourth (and possibly final) single.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.