Mariah Carey’s platinum-certified album, E=MC², has been out in stores since April 8. Over the last eighteen weeks or so, Carey has officially released three singles: Touch My Body, Bye Bye, and I’ll Be Lovin’ You Long Time. Unbelievably, over that same period of time, each single has been remixed at least twice. Having previously featured six of Carey’s rap-infused remixes, DJBooth is proud to present a seventh, which features the diva’s labelmates LL Cool J and Ghostface Killah. As expected, this new version of Long Time includes the original production work from in-demand beatsmith, DJ Toomp, as well as all of Carey’s original vocals. There is no official word from the label on which song will be chosen as the album’s fourth (and possibly final) single.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.