Mariah Carey’s platinum-certified album, E=MC², has been out in stores since April 8. Over the last eighteen weeks or so, Carey has officially released three singles: Touch My Body, Bye Bye, and I’ll Be Lovin’ You Long Time. Unbelievably, over that same period of time, each single has been remixed at least twice. Having previously featured six of Carey’s rap-infused remixes, DJBooth is proud to present a seventh, which features the diva’s labelmates LL Cool J and Ghostface Killah. As expected, this new version of Long Time includes the original production work from in-demand beatsmith, DJ Toomp, as well as all of Carey’s original vocals. There is no official word from the label on which song will be chosen as the album’s fourth (and possibly final) single.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.