Mariah Carey’s platinum-certified album, E=MC², has been out in stores since April 8. Over the last eighteen weeks or so, Carey has officially released three singles: Touch My Body, Bye Bye, and I’ll Be Lovin’ You Long Time. Unbelievably, over that same period of time, each single has been remixed at least twice. Having previously featured six of Carey’s rap-infused remixes, DJBooth is proud to present a seventh, which features the diva’s labelmates LL Cool J and Ghostface Killah. As expected, this new version of Long Time includes the original production work from in-demand beatsmith, DJ Toomp, as well as all of Carey’s original vocals. There is no official word from the label on which song will be chosen as the album’s fourth (and possibly final) single.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.