Though concert promoter Live Nation recently announced that they came to terms with Sean “Jay-Z” Carter on a ten year multi-venture deal, estimated at around $150 million, the great Hova has not yet officially waved Bye Bye to his friends and family at Def Jam. Following the release of current (but soon to be former) labelmate, Mariah Carey‘s new album, E=MC², Carter has jumped on a Jermaine Dupri (who else?) produced remix of Carey’s new single, Bye Bye. Most famously heard together on the DJ Clue-produced Heartbreaker, off Mariah’s Rainbow, Carter and Carey once again create a most magical collaboration. E=MC² is currently available in stores and at online retailers.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.