Though concert promoter Live Nation recently announced that they came to terms with Sean “Jay-Z” Carter on a ten year multi-venture deal, estimated at around $150 million, the great Hova has not yet officially waved Bye Bye to his friends and family at Def Jam. Following the release of current (but soon to be former) labelmate, Mariah Carey‘s new album, E=MC², Carter has jumped on a Jermaine Dupri (who else?) produced remix of Carey’s new single, Bye Bye. Most famously heard together on the DJ Clue-produced Heartbreaker, off Mariah’s Rainbow, Carter and Carey once again create a most magical collaboration. E=MC² is currently available in stores and at online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 04/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.