Though concert promoter Live Nation recently announced that they came to terms with Sean “Jay-Z” Carter on a ten year multi-venture deal, estimated at around $150 million, the great Hova has not yet officially waved Bye Bye to his friends and family at Def Jam. Following the release of current (but soon to be former) labelmate, Mariah Carey‘s new album, E=MC², Carter has jumped on a Jermaine Dupri (who else?) produced remix of Carey’s new single, Bye Bye. Most famously heard together on the DJ Clue-produced Heartbreaker, off Mariah’s Rainbow, Carter and Carey once again create a most magical collaboration. E=MC² is currently available in stores and at online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 04/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.