Though concert promoter Live Nation recently announced that they came to terms with Sean “Jay-Z” Carter on a ten year multi-venture deal, estimated at around $150 million, the great Hova has not yet officially waved Bye Bye to his friends and family at Def Jam. Following the release of current (but soon to be former) labelmate, Mariah Carey‘s new album, E=MC², Carter has jumped on a Jermaine Dupri (who else?) produced remix of Carey’s new single, Bye Bye. Most famously heard together on the DJ Clue-produced Heartbreaker, off Mariah’s Rainbow, Carter and Carey once again create a most magical collaboration. E=MC² is currently available in stores and at online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 04/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.