Though concert promoter Live Nation recently announced that they came to terms with Sean “Jay-Z” Carter on a ten year multi-venture deal, estimated at around $150 million, the great Hova has not yet officially waved Bye Bye to his friends and family at Def Jam. Following the release of current (but soon to be former) labelmate, Mariah Carey‘s new album, E=MC², Carter has jumped on a Jermaine Dupri (who else?) produced remix of Carey’s new single, Bye Bye. Most famously heard together on the DJ Clue-produced Heartbreaker, off Mariah’s Rainbow, Carter and Carey once again create a most magical collaboration. E=MC² is currently available in stores and at online retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 04/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)