Whether or not you want to admit it, we all know you dig Mariah Carey‘s latest single, #Beautiful. I mean, with Miguel assisting the hitmaking pop songstress, even the most rugged of hip-hop fans are helpless to the record’s charm and angelic melody. Well those hip-hop heads can listen without guilt now that A$AP Rocky has hopped on the official remix. Happy Perez gives the Miguel and Carey-produced cut a makeover, complementing A$AP’s opening verse with a raspier snare. The original version of this song will appear on Carey’s The Art of Letting Go LP, due out later this year.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil' L.O.V.E. ft. Mariah Carey & Bow Wow" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)