If you want to be a virtuoso at something, it’s best to start young. Take Marcus Moody; it’s no surprise that the Chi-town native’s mastered the art of stacking paper, since he’s “been gettin’ money since Juve.” On this freshly-released promo single, Moody gives us the lowdown on his extensive experience chasing after the Almighty Dollar, as well as his busy love life. Bay Area heavyweight DJ Mustard provides a minimal piano-loop beat to accompany his bars, and indie crooner Eric Bellinger contributes some silky guest vocals on the back. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set but, those feeling it can always take another listen to Moody’s last feature, September 2013’s Sick and Tired.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.