If you want to be a virtuoso at something, it’s best to start young. Take Marcus Moody; it’s no surprise that the Chi-town native’s mastered the art of stacking paper, since he’s “been gettin’ money since Juve.” On this freshly-released promo single, Moody gives us the lowdown on his extensive experience chasing after the Almighty Dollar, as well as his busy love life. Bay Area heavyweight DJ Mustard provides a minimal piano-loop beat to accompany his bars, and indie crooner Eric Bellinger contributes some silky guest vocals on the back. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set but, those feeling it can always take another listen to Moody’s last feature, September 2013’s Sick and Tired.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.