If you want to be a virtuoso at something, it’s best to start young. Take Marcus Moody; it’s no surprise that the Chi-town native’s mastered the art of stacking paper, since he’s “been gettin’ money since Juve.” On this freshly-released promo single, Moody gives us the lowdown on his extensive experience chasing after the Almighty Dollar, as well as his busy love life. Bay Area heavyweight DJ Mustard provides a minimal piano-loop beat to accompany his bars, and indie crooner Eric Bellinger contributes some silky guest vocals on the back. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set but, those feeling it can always take another listen to Moody’s last feature, September 2013’s Sick and Tired.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.