If you want to be a virtuoso at something, it’s best to start young. Take Marcus Moody; it’s no surprise that the Chi-town native’s mastered the art of stacking paper, since he’s “been gettin’ money since Juve.” On this freshly-released promo single, Moody gives us the lowdown on his extensive experience chasing after the Almighty Dollar, as well as his busy love life. Bay Area heavyweight DJ Mustard provides a minimal piano-loop beat to accompany his bars, and indie crooner Eric Bellinger contributes some silky guest vocals on the back. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set but, those feeling it can always take another listen to Moody’s last feature, September 2013’s Sick and Tired.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tour Thoughts" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)