Fresh off garnering positive Booth reviews for What’s Wrong, an album outtake co-starring rap legend Rakim, Marco Polo has pulled another unreleased gem from the vault for our listening pleasure. Like its predecessor, Nite & Day boasts guest bars from one of NYC’s elder statesmen. This time around, it’s Bed-Stuy veteran Big Daddy Kane who handles mic duties; over the Canadian beatsmith’s airy samples and boom-bap percussion, the hip-hop icon deftly deconstructs the “baller image” that many of today’s rappers maintain. Shylow assists behind the wheels of steel. Fans can look forward to more dope instrumentals and top-shelf guest features on Newport Authority 2, coming soon via Soulspazm/Rawkus Records.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!