Discussions are already well underway regarding who will succeed Barack Obama in 2016, but thus far none of the names floated thus far—including Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—seem apt to electrify the nation like our Commander in Chief did in ‘08. On the latest single off his forthcoming pre-album mixtape, Marco Polo makes a somewhat more audacious proposal, asking the Democratic Party brass to consider running M.O.P.‘s own Lil Fame for President. The headliner’s gritty, sampled boardwork bangs in the back as the Brownsville vet gives us a foretaste of life under the Jamal Grinnage administration, addressing the nation in characteristically aggressive, high-energy verses. Fans will be able to find this joint, along with previous single Back to Work and many more quality jams, on Newport Authority 2, dropping soon as a precursor to the spring release of Polo’s Port Authority 2 LP.
Written by richard on 04/9/13
With his latest full-length, PA2: The Director's Cut, slated for release this July via Soulspazm Records, veteran beatsmith Marco Polo is tiding fans over with the release of free album Newport Authority 2. Mixed and...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.