Discussions are already well underway regarding who will succeed Barack Obama in 2016, but thus far none of the names floated thus far—including Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—seem apt to electrify the nation like our Commander in Chief did in ‘08. On the latest single off his forthcoming pre-album mixtape, Marco Polo makes a somewhat more audacious proposal, asking the Democratic Party brass to consider running M.O.P.‘s own Lil Fame for President. The headliner’s gritty, sampled boardwork bangs in the back as the Brownsville vet gives us a foretaste of life under the Jamal Grinnage administration, addressing the nation in characteristically aggressive, high-energy verses. Fans will be able to find this joint, along with previous single Back to Work and many more quality jams, on Newport Authority 2, dropping soon as a precursor to the spring release of Polo’s Port Authority 2 LP.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!