Discussions are already well underway regarding who will succeed Barack Obama in 2016, but thus far none of the names floated thus far—including Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—seem apt to electrify the nation like our Commander in Chief did in ‘08. On the latest single off his forthcoming pre-album mixtape, Marco Polo makes a somewhat more audacious proposal, asking the Democratic Party brass to consider running M.O.P.‘s own Lil Fame for President. The headliner’s gritty, sampled boardwork bangs in the back as the Brownsville vet gives us a foretaste of life under the Jamal Grinnage administration, addressing the nation in characteristically aggressive, high-energy verses. Fans will be able to find this joint, along with previous single Back to Work and many more quality jams, on Newport Authority 2, dropping soon as a precursor to the spring release of Polo’s Port Authority 2 LP.
Written by richard on 04/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.