Booth newcomer Marcè Reazon started out with nothing but, where others would have seen fate’s cruelty, the Brooklyn-by-way-of-Long Beach buzzmaker saw potential for an underdog success story. On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the up-and-coming rapper/producer puts an aspirational spin on his humble background, spitting, “Happy endings start with Sad Beginnings.” Here, Reazon showcases his talents on both sides of the boards, adorning a hi-hat-heavy percussion rhythm with smoldering keyboards and a chopped-n-screwed sample from UGK‘s Pourin’ Up as he flaunts his hard-earned wealth and waves goodbye to peers who are still, “chillin’ at the bottom.” Feeling this whip-ready aspirational banger? More is just around the corner. Featuring guest appearances by such Booth faves Ro Ransom, Troy Ave, Kyle Lucas and Jon Hope, A View to Kill is scheduled for digital release next Thursday, September 27.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.