When I first read the title of Marc Goone‘s latest feature, Meshuganah, I assumed it was a play on words that was going over my head. Thanks to a friendly Google search, I came to find out that “meshuganah” is Yiddish for a crazy, irrational person. The title couldn’t be more fitting, as anyone who gets a purple Teletubby tattooed on their ass is the definition of insanity (I’m sure his parents will be verklempt upon seeing the video). Goone’s meshuganah-esque tendencies might make him get absurd tattoos, but that is exactly makes him a promising young talent. Over Zuckswitit‘s vibrant production, he showcases a charismatic, energetic flow and an easily-relatable lyrical style. Oh, I forgot to mention: the Teletubby is also eating a lobster, which is the perfect parlay to his forthcoming project, I Am Not a Lobster, OK!, out next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)