When I first read the title of Marc Goone‘s latest feature, Meshuganah, I assumed it was a play on words that was going over my head. Thanks to a friendly Google search, I came to find out that “meshuganah” is Yiddish for a crazy, irrational person. The title couldn’t be more fitting, as anyone who gets a purple Teletubby tattooed on their ass is the definition of insanity (I’m sure his parents will be verklempt upon seeing the video). Goone’s meshuganah-esque tendencies might make him get absurd tattoos, but that is exactly makes him a promising young talent. Over Zuckswitit‘s vibrant production, he showcases a charismatic, energetic flow and an easily-relatable lyrical style. Oh, I forgot to mention: the Teletubby is also eating a lobster, which is the perfect parlay to his forthcoming project, I Am Not a Lobster, OK!, out next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.