Have you ever skipped breakfast and in turn felt the pain of your stomach growling at you? Well, that is nothing compared to the Hunger that Booth newcomer Marc Goone shares with Booth readers on his inaugural feature. After skipping meal after meal the St. Louis emcee breaks his fast by munching on a breezy, poppy production from producer Aaron Zuckerman. Goone shows just how hungry he is with a passionate, rapid-fire flow, which can actually be followed word-for-word via the lyric video below. Although that task might be a tad difficult because Goone has Usain Bolt type speed on the mic. Also in need of a feed is guest artist Futuristic, who has an equally speedy 16, filled with lines that are sure to have you bangin’ the replay button. There is no word on if Hunger is attached to a larger project, but as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for more information.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Yung Walter White" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.