Have you ever skipped breakfast and in turn felt the pain of your stomach growling at you? Well, that is nothing compared to the Hunger that Booth newcomer Marc Goone shares with Booth readers on his inaugural feature. After skipping meal after meal the St. Louis emcee breaks his fast by munching on a breezy, poppy production from producer Aaron Zuckerman. Goone shows just how hungry he is with a passionate, rapid-fire flow, which can actually be followed word-for-word via the lyric video below. Although that task might be a tad difficult because Goone has Usain Bolt type speed on the mic. Also in need of a feed is guest artist Futuristic, who has an equally speedy 16, filled with lines that are sure to have you bangin’ the replay button. There is no word on if Hunger is attached to a larger project, but as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for more information.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Yung Walter White" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.