Have you ever skipped breakfast and in turn felt the pain of your stomach growling at you? Well, that is nothing compared to the Hunger that Booth newcomer Marc Goone shares with Booth readers on his inaugural feature. After skipping meal after meal the St. Louis emcee breaks his fast by munching on a breezy, poppy production from producer Aaron Zuckerman. Goone shows just how hungry he is with a passionate, rapid-fire flow, which can actually be followed word-for-word via the lyric video below. Although that task might be a tad difficult because Goone has Usain Bolt type speed on the mic. Also in need of a feed is guest artist Futuristic, who has an equally speedy 16, filled with lines that are sure to have you bangin’ the replay button. There is no word on if Hunger is attached to a larger project, but as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for more information.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Yung Walter White" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.