Ever crawled sheepishly back to an ex, just because the sex was so damn good? Then you’ll be able to relate to the latest single from Marc E. Bassy. On this slow-burning cut, the unsigned singer/songwriter admits that he finds a certain woman from his past as addictive as heroin or crack cocaine… and he’s about to have a Relapse. Joining the headliner over producer Mik Beat‘s electronic boardwork, HBK Gang‘s IAMSU! spits a guest verse on the back. For songs like Relapse and much more, cop ONLY THE POETS VOL. 1 when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 29.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.