Ever crawled sheepishly back to an ex, just because the sex was so damn good? Then you’ll be able to relate to the latest single from Marc E. Bassy. On this slow-burning cut, the unsigned singer/songwriter admits that he finds a certain woman from his past as addictive as heroin or crack cocaine… and he’s about to have a Relapse. Joining the headliner over producer Mik Beat‘s electronic boardwork, HBK Gang‘s IAMSU! spits a guest verse on the back. For songs like Relapse and much more, cop ONLY THE POETS VOL. 1 when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 29.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.