It was just a few short weeks ago that songwriter-turned-recording artist Marc E. Bassy unleashed his official debut project, Only the Poets, Vol. 1, but he ain’t resting on his laurels. Instead, the San Francisco repper’s been keeping his hungry fans satisfied with some quality loosies. The latest, Fairfax Interlude is a breezy jam perfect to rotate as summer shades into fall. Here, Trev Case spacey synths back the singer as he shouts-out all the women in his life, from a “French girl with [an] accent” to an Indian chick who insists he put a ring on it before they get it in. This record isn’t part of anything larger, as it was leftover from the EP, but we’ll keep you posted on Bassy’s plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.