It was just a few short weeks ago that songwriter-turned-recording artist Marc E. Bassy unleashed his official debut project, Only the Poets, Vol. 1, but he ain’t resting on his laurels. Instead, the San Francisco repper’s been keeping his hungry fans satisfied with some quality loosies. The latest, Fairfax Interlude is a breezy jam perfect to rotate as summer shades into fall. Here, Trev Case spacey synths back the singer as he shouts-out all the women in his life, from a “French girl with [an] accent” to an Indian chick who insists he put a ring on it before they get it in. This record isn’t part of anything larger, as it was leftover from the EP, but we’ll keep you posted on Bassy’s plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.