It was just a few short weeks ago that songwriter-turned-recording artist Marc E. Bassy unleashed his official debut project, Only the Poets, Vol. 1, but he ain’t resting on his laurels. Instead, the San Francisco repper’s been keeping his hungry fans satisfied with some quality loosies. The latest, Fairfax Interlude is a breezy jam perfect to rotate as summer shades into fall. Here, Trev Case spacey synths back the singer as he shouts-out all the women in his life, from a “French girl with [an] accent” to an Indian chick who insists he put a ring on it before they get it in. This record isn’t part of anything larger, as it was leftover from the EP, but we’ll keep you posted on Bassy’s plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)