Recently introduced to readers with the Booth-exclusive world premiere of single Attempts, Boston representative Marc Antoni returns to build further anticipation for the project with a joint that didn’t make the final tracklist. Handle Business is a hard-bitten banger, which finds Antoni, DTP repper I-20 and Booth newcomer Flint blazing a street-ready synth beat by The Trackslayerz. Though Handle Business didn’t make the final cut, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to enjoy on the Booth-sponsored Overnight, set to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download May 6.
Written by richard on 04/22/11
Submit your Rating
SoundWave Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.