Mann‘s last feature, promo single Autumn, found him getting lost in visions of the past as he reminisced about friends and lovers he’d left behind. On the freshly-released follow-up, his chronological confusion escalates to a downright dangerous level. Time Collapse features the Los Angeles rhymesayer trading verses with Funk Volume signee Dizzy Wright over off-kilter production by Nizzy J. Taylor Randall of TJR Films handles the official visuals, creating a gritty, unconventional clip with a post-apocalyptic theme. This joint isn’t part of any larger project, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.