On Get It Girl, a club-banging standout cut (and potential single) off his debut album, Los Angeles emcee Mann comes together with club heavyweight T-Pain to pay tribute to a certain alluring female’s dance moves. J.R. Rotem produces, incorporating a sample from the Beverly Hills Cop theme into his club-banging instrumental. Fans in the UK will be able to pick up a copy of Mann’s World this week, while listeners stateside will have to wait till next month to get their hands on the album.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.