On Get It Girl, a club-banging standout cut (and potential single) off his debut album, Los Angeles emcee Mann comes together with club heavyweight T-Pain to pay tribute to a certain alluring female’s dance moves. J.R. Rotem produces, incorporating a sample from the Beverly Hills Cop theme into his club-banging instrumental. Fans in the UK will be able to pick up a copy of Mann’s World this week, while listeners stateside will have to wait till next month to get their hands on the album.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.