For all the stresses of the musical hustle, there’s no arguing with the Freedom it provides. On his latest single, Los Angeles rhymesayer Mann invites a special girl to share in the world travel, opulent parties and numerous other perks that accompany the artistic lifestyle. As the rapper exercises his powers of persuasion in Autotuned verses, producer JMG amplifies the record’s swanky vibe with a crisp, synth-driven beat. Director Calvin Gaskin takes the globetrotting theme and runs with it, shooting his visuals amid the deserts, beaches and skyscrapers of Dubai. Lebanese actress Lamitta Frangieh co-stars. For Freedom and much more, cop The Grey Area June 22, when it drops via Peace Life Quality Recordings.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.