I thought Mann’s latest effort had something to do with Harry Potter, but a quick Google search proved me wrong. Flying Nimbus is actually a magic cloud from Dragon Ball Z. I’m not sure what it’s made of, but it’s clear that Mann’s Nimbus is definitely inspired by cloud made of smoke. Setting the stage on this smokers anthem is a shrouded, spacey beat from Rob Holladay, which is cut throughout by a cracking snare. As Mann kicks it on the beach, he spits kushed out bars with a blunted yet energetic style sure to make your piff playlists extra special. For more weed-welcoming cuts, check out the L.A. emcee’s newest project, L.I.S.A. (Love Inspired Stoner Anthems).
Written by Lucas G. on 06/30/13
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.