On his last DJBooth feature, Mann waxed poetic about the liberty his fly lifestyle affords him. Like many, the Los Angeles buzzmaker associates Freedom with the open road, and that analogy comes through loud and clear on the freshly-minted promo cut. FastLane finds producer JMG serving up a laid-back “RnBass” beat as the Peace Life signee rhymes about the fun and exhilaration of living life with the pedal to the metal. FastLane is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on Mann’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.