It’s easy to forget that honey, the delicious stuff that we stir into our tea and spread on our toast, is created through the tireless efforts of worker bees, who gather nectar from flowers and proceed to ingest and regurgitate it repeatedly, until it reaches the perfect consistency. That process, to my knowledge, bears no resemblance to the creation of Mann‘s latest potential single – in fact, I only described it to gross everyone out – but, regardless, the record’s sure to leave the Booth Buzzin’ louder than a whole hive.
Continuing on his recent 80’s synth-pop kick, J.R. Rotem serves up a percussion-driven beat with a gangster-whistle infused chorus, sampled from Nu Shooz’ I Can’t Wait. For his part, Mann comes with all the engagingly-flowed braggadocio that fans have come to expect, boasting of his uncanny knack for attracting money – which, in turn, makes females flock to him like bees to a particularly fresh blossom. So, readers, is this joint a worthy single selection? Whatever your feelings on the matter, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Mann’s World, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 09/7/10
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.