It’s easy to forget that honey, the delicious stuff that we stir into our tea and spread on our toast, is created through the tireless efforts of worker bees, who gather nectar from flowers and proceed to ingest and regurgitate it repeatedly, until it reaches the perfect consistency. That process, to my knowledge, bears no resemblance to the creation of Mann‘s latest potential single – in fact, I only described it to gross everyone out – but, regardless, the record’s sure to leave the Booth Buzzin’ louder than a whole hive.
Continuing on his recent 80’s synth-pop kick, J.R. Rotem serves up a percussion-driven beat with a gangster-whistle infused chorus, sampled from Nu Shooz’ I Can’t Wait. For his part, Mann comes with all the engagingly-flowed braggadocio that fans have come to expect, boasting of his uncanny knack for attracting money – which, in turn, makes females flock to him like bees to a particularly fresh blossom. So, readers, is this joint a worthy single selection? Whatever your feelings on the matter, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Mann’s World, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.