It’s easy to forget that honey, the delicious stuff that we stir into our tea and spread on our toast, is created through the tireless efforts of worker bees, who gather nectar from flowers and proceed to ingest and regurgitate it repeatedly, until it reaches the perfect consistency. That process, to my knowledge, bears no resemblance to the creation of Mann‘s latest potential single – in fact, I only described it to gross everyone out – but, regardless, the record’s sure to leave the Booth Buzzin’ louder than a whole hive.
Continuing on his recent 80’s synth-pop kick, J.R. Rotem serves up a percussion-driven beat with a gangster-whistle infused chorus, sampled from Nu Shooz’ I Can’t Wait. For his part, Mann comes with all the engagingly-flowed braggadocio that fans have come to expect, boasting of his uncanny knack for attracting money – which, in turn, makes females flock to him like bees to a particularly fresh blossom. So, readers, is this joint a worthy single selection? Whatever your feelings on the matter, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Mann’s World, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 09/7/10
Submit your Rating
Peace Life Quality Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ghetto Girl ft. Sean Kingston" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.