It’s been a minute since MaLLY stopped by with a fresh solo feature—All Out hit our front page back in April. Today, the up-and-comer returns to Stomp Through the Booth once again with the latest installment of his self-explanatory Free on the 15th series. Here, Drew “Last Word” Erickson‘s classic-rock sampled boardwork bangs in the back as MaLLy trades verses with 925ve member Tigre. In addition to keeping it locked for future entries in the artist’s ongoing series, fans can click here to peep MaLLy’s latest video, Cloud Culture.
Written by richard on 12/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My People" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)