It’s been a minute since MaLLY stopped by with a fresh solo feature—All Out hit our front page back in April. Today, the up-and-comer returns to Stomp Through the Booth once again with the latest installment of his self-explanatory Free on the 15th series. Here, Drew “Last Word” Erickson‘s classic-rock sampled boardwork bangs in the back as MaLLy trades verses with 925ve member Tigre. In addition to keeping it locked for future entries in the artist’s ongoing series, fans can click here to peep MaLLy’s latest video, Cloud Culture.
Written by richard on 12/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My People" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.