Life is full of difficult decisions: marriage, car insurance, school for your children, keeping your sheets clean when you have a bad girl in your bed. Well, Mally Mall is here to help you with that last one on a remixed version of latest single, Eat. And he brought YG, Tyga, and Lloyd along to strengthen his case. The budding superstar artist and business man is responsible for putting the team together and handling the body on body, grind inducing hook while the rest of the featured artists talk dirty to the (female) listeners. I have to say, replacing Jazz Lazer on the remix with Lloyd makes for a more interesting listening experience. The diet club beat, co-produced by Ty Dolla $ign and The Audibles, should have you hypnotized by the end of the record if the girl you’re watching in the club hasn’t already.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.