Life is full of difficult decisions: marriage, car insurance, school for your children, keeping your sheets clean when you have a bad girl in your bed. Well, Mally Mall is here to help you with that last one on a remixed version of latest single, Eat. And he brought YG, Tyga, and Lloyd along to strengthen his case. The budding superstar artist and business man is responsible for putting the team together and handling the body on body, grind inducing hook while the rest of the featured artists talk dirty to the (female) listeners. I have to say, replacing Jazz Lazer on the remix with Lloyd makes for a more interesting listening experience. The diet club beat, co-produced by Ty Dolla $ign and The Audibles, should have you hypnotized by the end of the record if the girl you’re watching in the club hasn’t already.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.