Life is full of difficult decisions: marriage, car insurance, school for your children, keeping your sheets clean when you have a bad girl in your bed. Well, Mally Mall is here to help you with that last one on a remixed version of latest single, Eat. And he brought YG, Tyga, and Lloyd along to strengthen his case. The budding superstar artist and business man is responsible for putting the team together and handling the body on body, grind inducing hook while the rest of the featured artists talk dirty to the (female) listeners. I have to say, replacing Jazz Lazer on the remix with Lloyd makes for a more interesting listening experience. The diet club beat, co-produced by Ty Dolla $ign and The Audibles, should have you hypnotized by the end of the record if the girl you’re watching in the club hasn’t already.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.