Life is full of difficult decisions: marriage, car insurance, school for your children, keeping your sheets clean when you have a bad girl in your bed. Well, Mally Mall is here to help you with that last one on a remixed version of latest single, Eat. And he brought YG, Tyga, and Lloyd along to strengthen his case. The budding superstar artist and business man is responsible for putting the team together and handling the body on body, grind inducing hook while the rest of the featured artists talk dirty to the (female) listeners. I have to say, replacing Jazz Lazer on the remix with Lloyd makes for a more interesting listening experience. The diet club beat, co-produced by Ty Dolla $ign and The Audibles, should have you hypnotized by the end of the record if the girl you’re watching in the club hasn’t already.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.