Life is full of difficult decisions: marriage, car insurance, school for your children, keeping your sheets clean when you have a bad girl in your bed. Well, Mally Mall is here to help you with that last one on a remixed version of latest single, Eat. And he brought YG, Tyga, and Lloyd along to strengthen his case. The budding superstar artist and business man is responsible for putting the team together and handling the body on body, grind inducing hook while the rest of the featured artists talk dirty to the (female) listeners. I have to say, replacing Jazz Lazer on the remix with Lloyd makes for a more interesting listening experience. The diet club beat, co-produced by Ty Dolla $ign and The Audibles, should have you hypnotized by the end of the record if the girl you’re watching in the club hasn’t already.
Written by Bryan H on 04/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)