Most men dream of having beautiful women constantly blowing up their phone but, like many fantasies, this one has a downside: namely, that being bombarded with calls and texts is f**king annoying. On his latest feature, follow-up to April’s Booth-panned Eat (Remix), Bay Area buzzmaker Mally Mall expresses his irritation with a blunt shout of, “B*tch Get Off My Line!” If the gruff bars he delivers over West-One‘s whip-ready beat don’t get through to the woman in question, I have a feeling the equally obstreperous guest vocals of Peach State trio Migos will do the trick. B*tch Get Off My Line is only a loosie, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mally Mall.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.