Most men dream of having beautiful women constantly blowing up their phone but, like many fantasies, this one has a downside: namely, that being bombarded with calls and texts is f**king annoying. On his latest feature, follow-up to April’s Booth-panned Eat (Remix), Bay Area buzzmaker Mally Mall expresses his irritation with a blunt shout of, “B*tch Get Off My Line!” If the gruff bars he delivers over West-One‘s whip-ready beat don’t get through to the woman in question, I have a feeling the equally obstreperous guest vocals of Peach State trio Migos will do the trick. B*tch Get Off My Line is only a loosie, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mally Mall.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)