Most men dream of having beautiful women constantly blowing up their phone but, like many fantasies, this one has a downside: namely, that being bombarded with calls and texts is f**king annoying. On his latest feature, follow-up to April’s Booth-panned Eat (Remix), Bay Area buzzmaker Mally Mall expresses his irritation with a blunt shout of, “B*tch Get Off My Line!” If the gruff bars he delivers over West-One‘s whip-ready beat don’t get through to the woman in question, I have a feeling the equally obstreperous guest vocals of Peach State trio Migos will do the trick. B*tch Get Off My Line is only a loosie, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from Mally Mall.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.