On his forthcoming Strange Rhythm EP, MaLLy will look to “[express] his deep passion for independence and [make] a stand as a solo artist.” Lead single Dead Art Painting starts the project’s promotional push off with a bang. On this freshly-released single (and album introduction track), MaLLY sounds like a man on a mission. Beatsmith Last Word (Get Cryphy), who handles production on the entire EP, establishes an edgy mood despite the airy, synth-heavy vibe that emanates from his work. Mic in hand, MaLLy kicks it up a notch, delivering substantial lyrics in a powerful, gripping flow. Be on the lookout for Strange Rhythm, which is set to hit iTunes on Tuesday, November 5.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My People" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.