On his forthcoming Strange Rhythm EP, MaLLy will look to “[express] his deep passion for independence and [make] a stand as a solo artist.” Lead single Dead Art Painting starts the project’s promotional push off with a bang. On this freshly-released single (and album introduction track), MaLLY sounds like a man on a mission. Beatsmith Last Word (Get Cryphy), who handles production on the entire EP, establishes an edgy mood despite the airy, synth-heavy vibe that emanates from his work. Mic in hand, MaLLy kicks it up a notch, delivering substantial lyrics in a powerful, gripping flow. Be on the lookout for Strange Rhythm, which is set to hit iTunes on Tuesday, November 5.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/8/13
Minneapolis emcee MaLLy has released his latest collection of original material, the Strange Rhythm EP. The follow-up to May 2012 debut album The Last Great..., the project packs eight brand new tracks from the unsigned...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My People" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.