Promoting positive spiritual messages in an industry as fraught with danger and temptation as the music game may sound like a suicide mission, but “fear” evidently isn’t in Mali Music‘s dictionary. On new promo single and DJBooth debut Ready Aim, the RCA Records singer/songwriter/producer invites the forces of darkness to give him their worst, confident that a higher power is watching his six. Over his own quietly intense boardwork, the Los Angeles representative shows us just how far he’s willing to go in order to uplift listeners, dramatizing his struggle in impassioned verses and a memorable, overdubbed chorus. Like what you’re hearing? This joint is available now for purchase on iTunes and, as always, you can keep it locked for all the latest from this promising Booth newcomer.
Written by richard on 03/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.