Promoting positive spiritual messages in an industry as fraught with danger and temptation as the music game may sound like a suicide mission, but “fear” evidently isn’t in Mali Music‘s dictionary. On new promo single and DJBooth debut Ready Aim, the RCA Records singer/songwriter/producer invites the forces of darkness to give him their worst, confident that a higher power is watching his six. Over his own quietly intense boardwork, the Los Angeles representative shows us just how far he’s willing to go in order to uplift listeners, dramatizing his struggle in impassioned verses and a memorable, overdubbed chorus. Like what you’re hearing? This joint is available now for purchase on iTunes and, as always, you can keep it locked for all the latest from this promising Booth newcomer.
Written by richard on 03/4/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)