How do you make a Beautiful R&B song even more beautiful? Simple: add A$AP Ferg. I see your eyebrows raising in disbelief, and I understand—that’s not the first adjective I’d normally associate with the Harlem emcee’s work, either—but I’ll be damned if he doesn’t sound right at home on the official remix of Mali Music‘s March single. Joining the headliner over the lush live-band instrumental from co-producers Salaam Remi and Dirty Harry, Ferg delivers an uplifting opening 16, showing love to the women in his life and encouraging listeners to follow their dreams despite the obstacles in their path. Better than the original? That, my friend, is for you to decide. For the latter and much more, pick up a copy of RCA debut album Mali Is…, available in stores and online as of May.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ready Aim" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.