In January , Major Lazer earned positive reviews (and set the Booth’s Club Chart on fire) with Aerosol Can, the Pharrell Williams-assisted lead single off his forthcoming EP. With the project less than a week away from release, the Diplo alter-ego’s unleashed another high-powered collab sure to stoke fan anticipation to a fever pitch. Come On to Me has a more traditional dancehall vibe than its predecessor; over chopped horn loops and a driving, reggaeton-informed rhythm section, Kingston-born hitmaker Sean Paul invites an alluring shawty to “come over here and perform fi me.” Like what you’re hearing? More dancefloor-scorching cuts await on Major Lazer’s Apocalypse Soon EP, set to drop next Tuesday via Mad Decent. Sean Paul’s latest album, Full Frequency, is available now in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Free ColeWorld" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!