In January , Major Lazer earned positive reviews (and set the Booth’s Club Chart on fire) with Aerosol Can, the Pharrell Williams-assisted lead single off his forthcoming EP. With the project less than a week away from release, the Diplo alter-ego’s unleashed another high-powered collab sure to stoke fan anticipation to a fever pitch. Come On to Me has a more traditional dancehall vibe than its predecessor; over chopped horn loops and a driving, reggaeton-informed rhythm section, Kingston-born hitmaker Sean Paul invites an alluring shawty to “come over here and perform fi me.” Like what you’re hearing? More dancefloor-scorching cuts await on Major Lazer’s Apocalypse Soon EP, set to drop next Tuesday via Mad Decent. Sean Paul’s latest album, Full Frequency, is available now in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Free ColeWorld" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.