In January , Major Lazer earned positive reviews (and set the Booth’s Club Chart on fire) with Aerosol Can, the Pharrell Williams-assisted lead single off his forthcoming EP. With the project less than a week away from release, the Diplo alter-ego’s unleashed another high-powered collab sure to stoke fan anticipation to a fever pitch. Come On to Me has a more traditional dancehall vibe than its predecessor; over chopped horn loops and a driving, reggaeton-informed rhythm section, Kingston-born hitmaker Sean Paul invites an alluring shawty to “come over here and perform fi me.” Like what you’re hearing? More dancefloor-scorching cuts await on Major Lazer’s Apocalypse Soon EP, set to drop next Tuesday via Mad Decent. Sean Paul’s latest album, Full Frequency, is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Free ColeWorld" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.