In January , Major Lazer earned positive reviews (and set the Booth’s Club Chart on fire) with Aerosol Can, the Pharrell Williams-assisted lead single off his forthcoming EP. With the project less than a week away from release, the Diplo alter-ego’s unleashed another high-powered collab sure to stoke fan anticipation to a fever pitch. Come On to Me has a more traditional dancehall vibe than its predecessor; over chopped horn loops and a driving, reggaeton-informed rhythm section, Kingston-born hitmaker Sean Paul invites an alluring shawty to “come over here and perform fi me.” Like what you’re hearing? More dancefloor-scorching cuts await on Major Lazer’s Apocalypse Soon EP, set to drop next Tuesday via Mad Decent. Sean Paul’s latest album, Full Frequency, is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Free ColeWorld" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.