Ready, Set, Go (Bounce), the first single from Majic Massey‘s forthcoming debut album, is a unique song with a distinctive Swizz Beatz sound. Starting off with a foghorn intro, the track then segues into a bizarre Casio loop. Was The Safety Dance sampled? The kitschy hook is charming, and makes for an offbeat backdrop for Majic’s Ne-yo-esque, suave vocals. Hopefully he can continue to work his Majic on the rest of his debut album, Majic City, coming soon.
Written by Beeb on 06/28/07
Submit your Rating
Plugged Ent./SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fa Sho ft. Ray Lavender" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)