Ready, Set, Go (Bounce), the first single from Majic Massey‘s forthcoming debut album, is a unique song with a distinctive Swizz Beatz sound. Starting off with a foghorn intro, the track then segues into a bizarre Casio loop. Was The Safety Dance sampled? The kitschy hook is charming, and makes for an offbeat backdrop for Majic’s Ne-yo-esque, suave vocals. Hopefully he can continue to work his Majic on the rest of his debut album, Majic City, coming soon.
Written by Beeb on 06/28/07
Submit your Rating
Plugged Ent./SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fa Sho ft. Ray Lavender" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.