After going with an upbeat Swizz Beatz club sound on his first single Ready, Set, Go (Bounce), Chi-Town’s very own Majic Massey is ready to slow it down. With a limousine booked and dinner and hotel reservations made, there is only one thing left for Majic to do; ask his lady “are we f**kin’ Fa Sho?” Ready to help out is Ray Lavender, who following in the footsteps of fellow Konvict artists Akon & T-Pain, asks the “big question.” Toss in production courtesy of Sanchez Holmes, and voila, you have a heat-seeking missile headed directly at the Urban-AC charts… Fa’sho!
Written by Burmy on 11/27/07
Submit your Rating
Plugged Ent./SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ready, Set, Go (Bounce)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.