After going with an upbeat Swizz Beatz club sound on his first single Ready, Set, Go (Bounce), Chi-Town’s very own Majic Massey is ready to slow it down. With a limousine booked and dinner and hotel reservations made, there is only one thing left for Majic to do; ask his lady “are we f**kin’ Fa Sho?” Ready to help out is Ray Lavender, who following in the footsteps of fellow Konvict artists Akon & T-Pain, asks the “big question.” Toss in production courtesy of Sanchez Holmes, and voila, you have a heat-seeking missile headed directly at the Urban-AC charts… Fa’sho!
Written by Burmy on 11/27/07
Submit your Rating
Plugged Ent./SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ready, Set, Go (Bounce)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.