After going with an upbeat Swizz Beatz club sound on his first single Ready, Set, Go (Bounce), Chi-Town’s very own Majic Massey is ready to slow it down. With a limousine booked and dinner and hotel reservations made, there is only one thing left for Majic to do; ask his lady “are we f**kin’ Fa Sho?” Ready to help out is Ray Lavender, who following in the footsteps of fellow Konvict artists Akon & T-Pain, asks the “big question.” Toss in production courtesy of Sanchez Holmes, and voila, you have a heat-seeking missile headed directly at the Urban-AC charts… Fa’sho!
Written by Burmy on 11/27/07
Submit your Rating
Plugged Ent./SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ready, Set, Go (Bounce)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.