If the Nielsen ratings show a steep drop-off in overall TV viewership in the Brooklyn area, there’s a perfectly rational explanation: everyone has their eyes glued to Maino. On Watch Me Do It, the latest single off his forthcoming EP, the Hustle Hard emcee boasts of his Jersey Shore-esque ability to keep fans and haters alike tuned in. As he puts it over an uncredited beatsmith’s trap-infused boardwork, “You can love or hate me, but you watchin, n**ga.” Just in case Maino’s own stunting isn’t enough to sustain your undivided attention, Grand Hustle general T.I. and Bad Boy hitmaker French Montana contribute larger-than-life guest bars. The NYC mainstay’s first project since 2012’s The Day After Tomorrow LP, King of Brooklyn is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, February 4.
Written by richard on 01/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)