Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Swizz and Alicia, Barack and Michelle, Maino and… whoever he’s talking about on his latest feature. On the latest single off his long-delayed sophomore set, the NYC mainstay points to a few of the most prominent couples in music, politics and pop culture, telling the object of his affections, “This Could Be Us.” Will this smooth, Chris Styles-produced cut earn The Day After Tomorrow a solid drop date? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to debate in the meantime.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.