Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Swizz and Alicia, Barack and Michelle, Maino and… whoever he’s talking about on his latest feature. On the latest single off his long-delayed sophomore set, the NYC mainstay points to a few of the most prominent couples in music, politics and pop culture, telling the object of his affections, “This Could Be Us.” Will this smooth, Chris Styles-produced cut earn The Day After Tomorrow a solid drop date? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to debate in the meantime.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)