Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Swizz and Alicia, Barack and Michelle, Maino and… whoever he’s talking about on his latest feature. On the latest single off his long-delayed sophomore set, the NYC mainstay points to a few of the most prominent couples in music, politics and pop culture, telling the object of his affections, “This Could Be Us.” Will this smooth, Chris Styles-produced cut earn The Day After Tomorrow a solid drop date? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to debate in the meantime.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.