Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Swizz and Alicia, Barack and Michelle, Maino and… whoever he’s talking about on his latest feature. On the latest single off his long-delayed sophomore set, the NYC mainstay points to a few of the most prominent couples in music, politics and pop culture, telling the object of his affections, “This Could Be Us.” Will this smooth, Chris Styles-produced cut earn The Day After Tomorrow a solid drop date? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to debate in the meantime.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.