Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Swizz and Alicia, Barack and Michelle, Maino and… whoever he’s talking about on his latest feature. On the latest single off his long-delayed sophomore set, the NYC mainstay points to a few of the most prominent couples in music, politics and pop culture, telling the object of his affections, “This Could Be Us.” Will this smooth, Chris Styles-produced cut earn The Day After Tomorrow a solid drop date? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to debate in the meantime.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn For Life ft. Lil' Kim & Papoose" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.